©Philipp Arnoldt Photography
Programme SEFI 2021
We are happy to announce that the conference programme is now available in ConfTool: https://www.conftool.com/sefi2021/sessions.php
- How do Teachers Respond to Sustained Change? More Information >> More information
- Multicultural group work – how to use it effectively for competence gain
- Stimulating reflective skills among engineering (and science) students 2.0 – How can we support teachers to develop necessary guidance skills?
- Role-playing hypothetical stakeholder scenarios
- Towards a Community Vision of Integrated Engineering
- The pursuit of great engineering courses. Dive into a staff development program and reach the top?
- How do we build effective online student communities?
- A tool to ensure constructive alignment in course design
- Educating the Reflective Engineer; a reflective session on implementing reflexivity in engineering education
- Breaking the tyranny of content in curriculum design: A workshop synthesising affective, cognitive and functionalist constructs
- Is it them or is it me? Managing interpersonal relationships to reduce disruptions in STEM courses online and on site
- Teaching and learning with Jupyter Notebooks
- Ethics Education for Engineers, creating Open Educational Materials
- Teaching Track for Ethics of Technology in Engineering Education
- Collaboratively writing ‘Engineering Ethics’ in Wikipedia
- When emotions are NOT outlawed: Using emotional scaffolding to enhance student learning
- Growing Remote Mentorship
- Toolkit for integrating a gender-sensitive approach into research and teaching in Engineering
- Comparing institutional strategies for engineering ethics education in regional, national and European contexts
- Eager to contribute to an Engineering Ethics Education Handbook?