©Philipp Arnoldt Photography
Doctoral Symposium Engineering Education
The 5th Doctoral Symposium in Engineering Education Research on 12 September offers an opportunity for PhD candidates to explore and develop research interests in an interdisciplinary workshop, under the guidance of a number of well-known senior scholars within the Engineering Education Research (EER) field. During the Doctoral Symposium, the participants will share their current dissertation work with others and exchange feedback. To this event, we now invite doctoral students in Engineering Education Research. Ideally the participants have an active PhD research plan, so they can benefit from participating in the workshop.
The aim is to provide an opportunity for doctoral students to:
- meet other students and supervisors to extend their network and view of the EER field,
- present and discuss their own work and the work of others,
- get perspectives from scholars outside their own institution,
- contribute to the conference and the SEFI EER community with other participants, and
- promote collaborative research and elaborate future research directions.
The Doctoral Symposium takes place on Sunday, 12 September 2021, as a pre-conference event to the SEFI 2021 Annual Conference. All participants must also be registered to the main conference. For PhD students accepted to the Doctoral Symposium, the SEFI 2021 conference fee is reduced.
Important dates for Doctoral Symposium
28 May 2021
Notification of final acceptance